1. I love when people tell me they're trying some of my recipes, but I always get so nervous when I think about someone following my recipes. I mean, if it sucks and they hate it, is it my fault and does that make me a bad food blogger?
2. If I could eat any food and never get fat, I would constantly be snacking on chocolate covered cashews. I just polished off a huge bag last night, that I bought two days before. What? I'm insulating my body with extra layers of fat because Canada is FREEZING.
3. Did ya hear, they named a Tim Horton's doughnut after me!
4. Most of my job is spent loading and unloading a truck filled with heavy set pieces. If I do this two to four times a day, plus hit the gym, I'm gonna be ripped by summer. That means I can eat more chocolate covered cashews, right?
5. I've woken up before 5:30am EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS WEEK. You know how I love my job? Well, I have to repeat that three times every morning, just to keep my sanity. As soon as I get coffee or oatmeal into my system, I'm fine, but passing out on the couch every night at 6:30pm is driving Kaylee a bit nuts...
6. I'm trying to convince Kaylee that dying my hair lilac purple is a good idea. She's not convinced.
7. We're re-doing the bedroom, and I'm going to be attempting some DIY things, including transforming a few pieces from drab to fab. Anyone interested in before and afters? Including selfies of me before, when I had the gusto to take on the project, and after, when I realized I just wasted four hours on a project that looks like poop?
8. Valentine's day is approaching, and normally we don't celebrate, but my love is taking me out to dinner. Any ideas on something adorable, yet budget friendly, that I could do for her? I love being crafty, and I also love cute surprises. I have a few ideas, but suggestions are welcome!
Have a fab weekend